ERMExec: Our Value-driven Enterprise Risk Management Solution
From a strategic perspective, senior teams must manage risk to create value. Our ERMExec solution provides a holistic view from the top down, to help senior executives make informed decisions. This includes major business decisions like — M&A transactions, conversions, succession planning, introducing a new product line or entering new markets.
Our technology allows C-level executives and the Board to look at its value and performance drivers to ensure that the control systems are adequate to take on the level of risk they choose to make money, to expand and to drive shareholder value.
Our modular, web-based solution ensures that you have a proven and effective process to identify, measure, monitor and control your risk. Our “Board” friendly tracking and reporting, and high touch service model makes us the best ERM Solution choice in the market.
Our value-driven Enterprise Risk Management solution includes all the necessary components for a bank’s management team and board to implement a forward-looking fully integrated ERM “process.” Whether you are just starting or looking to enhance your current process, our scalable solution is effective and garners management and board buy-in. (Also integrates COSO ERM 2017 framework.)
The top down performance features offered by ERMExec complements the bottom up operational solution you’ll find in our RiskAdvisor product. RiskAdvisor engages your entire workforce to ensure that your control systems are adequate to manage the risks you are currently accepting.
What You Get
- Orientation Program
- Risk Appetite: Framework, Statements and KRIs
- Strategic and Capital Plan integration
- Enterprise Risks Assessment – comprehensive web-based risk assessment system, effectively reports inherent risk, adequacy of risk management, residual risk and risk direction from multiple perspectives
- Assessment results role-up into customizable Risk Profile (aligns with FRB and/or OCC risk matrix)
- Assessment system integrates external and internal quantitative and qualitative analysis, comparative analysis, forecasting and stress testing
- Risk Prioritization and Measurement Methodology (ranks and analyzes the bank’s top risks)
- Process identifies solutions to better control higher level risks
- Nominated solutions drop into a risk mitigation plan
- Mitigation plan integrates into tracking and reporting system
- Superior Board & management quarterly tracking and reporting (customizable)
- Illustrates risk appetite and risk profile comparison
- Enables qualitative and quantitative analysis
- BankAnalytics provides multiple applications to track, monitor and benchmark key risks
- Integrates forward looking insights and analysis
- Presents risk-based analysis in an actionable format
- Information reporting aligned to support effective decision-making
- Strong emphasis on sustainable earnings and value creation
- Process and methodology is scalable
- Full ERM Solution (top-down/bottom-up)
- Risk Appetite Solution
- Enterprise Risk Assessment
- Top Risk Identification, Analysis and Mitigation Solution
Our newest Performance Technology is available through a partnership with CB Resource, Inc.