CapitalPlan: Setting the standard for meeting regulatory requirements and assessing capital adequacy.
Our Capital Plan is the standard for meeting regulatory requirements and assessing capital adequacy. This plan provides a level of detail and analysis that until now, has not been available to most financial institutions.
Our comprehensive Capital Plan solution includes all the necessary components for a financial organization’s management team and board to assess bank or BHC capital adequacy when considering its strategy, risk profile, and capital contingencies. According to our clients, regulators like it.
What You Get
The Capital Plan
- Comprehensive, well structured, and capital impact focused
- Structure integrates strategic plan, risk assessment and profile, stress testing, capital contingency, and regulatory agency specific considerations
- Highlights capital adequacy, capital ratio targets/policy, and contingency actions
- Complies with the highest level of regulatory requirements
- Three-year forecast illustrating multiple scenarios
- Capital stress testing includes forward looking adverse and severely adverse conditions
- Graphically illustrates four capital ratio (Tier 1 Leverage, CET, Tier 1 Risk-Based & Total Capital) results compared to Basel III and PSA standards
- Provides ability to model new capital or acquisition scenarios
Risk Profile and Assessment
- Model and framework drawn from our ERM expertise
- Customizable to OCC and/or FRB risk matrix
- Risk areas can include: Credit Risk, Interest Rate Risk, Liquidity Risk, Price Risk, Operational Risk, Compliance Risk, Legal Risk, Strategic Risk and Reputation Risk
- Profile includes: Inherent Risk, Adequacy of Risk Management, Composite Risk and Direction of Risk (can be customized to reflect OCC Quantity and Quality of Risk model
Contingency Plan and Triggering Events
- Includes key risk indicators/triggers by risk categories (reflects low to high risk ranges)
- Key Risk Indicator model is drawn from our ERM tracking and reporting system
- Contingency action plan clearly defines bank responses to elevated capital risk conditions
- Customizable to OCC and/or FRB guidance
No one model serves the role of multiple stakeholder requirements. Customizing each critical component to satisfy the requirements of regulators, boards, management teams, and investors is what we do.
Our newest Performance Technology is available through a partnership with CB Resource, Inc.