ControlsRisk ERM: Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) Technology.
ControlsRisk ERM is a comprehensive risk management tool that helps financial organizations rate their inherent risks, evaluate control effectiveness and calculate residual risk. This enables your bank, credit union, or fintech firm to identify, measure, monitor and control risk. Our ERM technology allows your organization to develop proactive approaches to risk management and develop sophisticated risk communication across the entire enterprise. Continuity’s software creates an innovative approach to completing risk assessments for risk dialogue to be developed by the 1st line of defense to the 2nd line of defense. Risk assessments completed in our platform provide meaningful data to enable the board and senior management the ability to make sound business decisions regarding strategic growth for your organization.
How It Works
ControlsRisk ERM provides both a subjective and objective risk rating methodology for key risk indicators to provide calculated inherent risk and control effectiveness scores. This ERM software provides areas where mitigating controls can be thoroughly documented by the lines of business and reporting to the board and senior management. Both qualitative and quantitative metrics in the risk assessments simplify your approach to determining the high areas of risk. Our technology provides built in expertise, with over 4,000 pre-identified key risk indicators tied to over 150 risk assessments, to measure and monitor your current risks. ControlsRisk ERM brings all risk assessments into one dashboard to simplify and aggregate the risks of your organization into a meaningful, enterprise view of risk. Our cloud-based technology is user friendly and secure. Deployment is fast and easy for seamless implementation.
- Provides both a subjective and objective risk rating.
- Comprehensive, enterprise view of risk.
- Built in expertise with over 4,000 pre-identified key risk indicators.
- Over 150 risk assessments.
- Technology is user friendly and secure.
- Seamless implementation.
- Enables your institution to identify, measure, monitor and control risk.
- Helps financial organizations rate their inherent risks.
- Evaluates control effectiveness.
- Calculates residual risk.
- Helps develop sophisticated risk communication across the enterprise.
- Provides meaningful data to enable board and senior management decision making.
Get a glimpse of ControlsRisk ERM.
Identify the highest risk areas at a glance: Over 4,000 pre-identified key risk indicators tied to over 150 risk assessments.
Quickly generate summary and detail reports to ensure your organization understands your risk environment.