Mitigate Vendor Risk with Affordable Vendor Management Technology.
VendorManagement: The Entire Life-cycle of Vendor Management is Engineered into our Technology.
From risk assessment to contract review — Continuity's powerful VendorManagement technology reduces risk exposure from third party vendors. The entire life-cycle of vendor management is tracked by our system to assess risk on an on-going basis, eliminating the need for high-priced outsourcing, legal and consulting fees. Compliance requirements are all in one central repository, to keep your vendor information organized and accessible to provide a comprehensive overview of how you're managing your risk rating with vendors. From a strategic standpoint, it's an integrated, cost-effective approach to mitigate risk for your financial institution.
How It Works
Our VendorManagement technology provides the tools you need to manage your vendors at each stage of the vendor management life-cycle. Due diligence and risk assessments can be completed at any time for new vendors and automated schedules help identify and reduce risk for current vendors. Our user-friendly Vendor Dashboard provides a useful summary and detailed view of your overall vendor risk profile. Our cloud-based technology is user friendly and secure. Deployment is fast and easy for seamless implementation.
- Perform due diligence and contract reviews for potential new vendors.
- Store vendor contact and risk rating details along with key compliance-related attributes.
- Designate vendor, contract and document owners to receive automated email notifications.
- Store key contract details, including renewal terms and contract values.
- Filterable summary and detail views of your overall vendor risk profile.
- At a glance view of upcoming deadlines and work past due.
- Central repository to keep your vendor data organized and accessible.
- Flexible scheduling options allow you to schedule risk assessments based on your organization's review criteria.
- Automated notifications reduce overhead for managing and scheduling regular reviews.
- Risk Assessments and other vendor-related Controls are updated with changing regulations, so you don't have to.
- Reporting options provide high-level and detailed summaries of your vendor universe along with status reports on completion of work.
Get a glimpse of VendorManagement.
View a snapshot of key 3rd party vendor data in a convenient Vendor Dashboard. Filter and sort by risk rating, criticality and other key attributes.
View your 3rd party risk profile at a glance with our consolidated Vendor Risk Matrix. Easily access related activity, contract and risk details, or perform an ad hoc vendor risk assessment.